I Am Metal Slug I Am Metal Slug

alright not daily material

it was funny but certianly not daily material, the acting was good for a flash but thats about it.

BMack24 responds:

well it's not like i forced people to vote high.

Nix Timelapse Nix Timelapse

nice

i liked it alot neat character good art, but it wasn't really an animation you should spend some time dawing each frame of that character maybe tone down the graphics a little to make it faster to draw but that animated would be really cool.

liable-to-explode responds:

:D We'll see what happens.

The Accident Collab The Accident Collab

terrible

how this got on front page is beyond me
i am giving you a 1 because one of willobeens clips was ok
other than that this is something i could have done alone and it would be better quality it would just take longer
next time you make a collab watch it before you put it on newgrounds

Assios responds:

You could do it alone, you say? You've got two submission, with an average score of 1,98.

A One Level Game A One Level Game

a lie, just like the cake

it had more than one level i mean sure there was no sign saying level one level two and so on, but it slowly got harder and harder first it was just walls then there were spheres theres two levels.

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

very good

the reson why i gave you a 9 instead of a ten is becuase it is asome but you can't test your map. and that is the best part so came out with vo.2 where your test your and do it quick

King of Buttons King of Buttons

LOL!

LOL this is really really funny but one question. Why doesn't the score board work